18 nov. 2010

Synchronicity – The MEANING "Causing" Effects

There are a lot of theories about synchronicity –
numbers and expectations, y compris.

”Synchronicity is the coming together of
inner and outer events
in a way that cannot be explained by cause and effect
and that is meaningful to the observer.
Carl Jung

I fully follow Alain Cardon in this description of
an encounter-syncronicity state.
”I think that synchronicity happens to me when
I am in a quasy-meditative state.
That is when I truly "trust the process"
and feel connected with myself
and with my surroundings if not with the universe”.

Therefore the training for seizing the moments of syncronicity
consists in being IN, being present,
attentive and aware of Self – in&out –
and this is the very meaning of being in a coaching relationship.

As for the ”collective intelligence” and ”correlated system”
for causa prima of syncronicity,
I will rather follow Teilhard du Chardin naming it
LE MILIEU DIVIN :)
And I will try a translation from Romanian:
”The charm of Divine Medium is
to be more and more intens within ourselves.”,
and further
to be part of it is to be at full extent of your own.”

The more presence, the more extension,
and chance for noticing syncronicity.
What for?!
Well, as stated the famous friend of Niels Bohr:
”God is not playing dice”.
This is why is important seizing syncronicity.

If - as du Chardin said -
”acting is increasing the capability to love”,
I would say coaching is increasing the capability to act –
with and within whole Self and the Wholeness,
both for coach and client.