- Understanding communication competency as a basic tool in the working processes;
- Self-esteem stated as a fundamental growth pre-requested condition, both for the employer and the employees, as well as corner stone for any self-actualization endeavor – i.e. learning it self.
- Broaden perspectives, focus, and effective skills for managing communication and overcoming unpredictable situation in the workplace - with managers, peers or clients;
- Higher awareness levels for the on-the-spot situations, lesser ready-made ”maps”, facilitating deep understanding of the sets and actions to be taken for the long term solving solutions;
- Assertiveness, descriptivity and proactivity as a life position in relating in any kind of professional or personal situation;
- Change management abilities for dealing with unexpected problems - trust in their own thinking, and the capacity to find out alternatives for solutions;
- Effective communication skills, verbal, nonverbal and paraverbal;
- Lightness in having more options for any situation, and trust in choosing the appropriate and most effective solution;
- Team player skills, win-win position both with managers, fellows and different partners, as well as with others involved in improving working processes and outcomes;
- A good AIR at work: attention, in-deeds-empathy, respect. (in Romanian AER - attention, empathy, respect)
- Moving forward to accomplish your own meaning of life with responsibility, mobility and joy in living your professional life.
(c) Magda Bunea & Brain Fitness
For open NESTworking concept workshops contact our partner at http://revdepov.ro/ateliere/nestworking/
For in-house NESTworking concept programs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org